Can you envision your future? 5 years from now? 10 years or even 30 years from now? What does it look like and how can you make that happen? The fundamental purpose of a well-designed financial plan is to create a strategy that can help you achieve your personal, family and philanthropic goals.
Whether you're preparing for retirement, starting a business or saving for college, financial planning is about taking charge of your financial future and feeling confident that you're ready for whatever comes your way. At Pacific Wealth Advisors, we take a comprehensive approach to financial planning that will serve you as you move through life's many stages. Financial planning is not a static event. Rather, it is a dynamic journey that must be evaluated regularly to ensure that your plan meets your needs every step of the way.
How Can PWA Help?
Taking the right steps today will ensure a better tomorrow, whether you are planning for retirement or securing financial stability for your family. We will help you:
- Identify the opportunities and strengths of your current financial situation
- Define your goals and dreams for the future
- Develop a realistic strategy for saving, spending, investing, and protecting what matters to you
- Stay on track over time, as your goals and finances change
Financial planning is a process, and with the right financial advisor it is an opportunity to shape and strategize what your financial future may hold. Our approach focuses on you. Personal financial planning involves getting to know you, learning about your personal financial situation, your financial psychology, and listening to the goals you have for you and your family. Areas of focus depend on your financial situation, but may include:
- Cash management and budgeting
- Investment portfolio analysis
- Plan for your child's education costs
- Retirement planning for financial independence
- Estate planning and transfer of wealth
- Stock option planning
- Benefits planning
- Tax planning and preparation
- Charitable giving strategies now and in the future
- Risk management
- Asset protection
- Business succession planning
- Legacy planning
Contact Us About Financial Planning
Whether you are interested in having a comprehensive Financial Plan created for you and your family or just interested in a certain component, we are here to assist you in designing a strategy that fits with your personal and financial goals. If you would like further information about Pacific Wealth Advisors, please call us at (650) 353-4702, email us at email@example.com, or set up a consultation with this form.